Happy Camper

Posted by om 0 comments










I was brought up camping and water-skiing. Every summer was spent camping on the edge of a lake where the day started off with an early morning ski, when the water was like glass. It was always followed by eggs and bacon cooked up by dad on a wood fired barbeque. I have very fond memories of this easy going childhood and the carefree way of life. It has taught me to respect and love the great outdoors and has given me a sense of adventure. There's nothing like sleeping under the stars, cooking sausages on the barbie and toasting marshmallows on an open fire. To this day, I still love to go camping once a year just to put me back in touch with nature.
 
Melissah xox

Images via Elle Italia
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Happy Camper
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/07/happy-camper.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment