Tropical Feast

Posted by om 0 comments











When I think of tropical vacations I think of mountains of freshly caught local seafood. I dream of buckets of prawns, piles of scallops and freshly caught fish. I also love tropical fruit such as mangoes, pineapples, bananas and paw paw. I love the fantastic colours of a tropical fruit platters and their tangy taste. I'm also a big fan of the humble coconut and love it in everything from coconut prawns to ice-cream and Pina Coladas! It's also great just picked off the tree and split open - it tastes particularly refreshing when the flesh is eaten chilled. This Donna Hay photo shoot set on the Cook Islands has some lovely easy summer tropical inspired recipes. 

xox Melissah
Images via Donna Hay magazine, Photobucket, Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Tropical Feast
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/06/tropical-feast.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment