Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Winner - Best Beach Blog Competition





It's Party Time !!







Well I have very exciting news today
I've just found out that Coastal Style
won the Style-Passport

2012 Beach Blog Award


Without everyone's vote that would never have happened
so a huge thank-you to everyone who voted.
I'm thrilled and excited that people follow along and comment
let alone that I would win an award for anything!

Thanks to Style-Passport for hosting the competition.
For up-date news on stylish destination fashion and beauty
as well as travel hot spots ~ check out their blog HERE.





Also special thanks to  judge, Maya Claughton from Ibiza Blog who wrote :-

“My fave is Coastal Style as it fuses fashion, interiors, architecture & lifestyle.
 It’s well written and the photography is great”. 
Maya Claughton x


Guess what I'll be doing tonight ~
opening a chilled bottle of French Champagne
kept on reserve in the fridge for special occasions like this.
I'll be getting very merry indeed!
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

Post a Comment

0 Comments