Copacabana Girl

Posted by om 0 comments






Take me away!

I am feeling very inspired by this Guess campaign
 starring American fashion model Elsa Hosk.
Right now I am wishing I was wherever she is,
sporting capri pants, a crocheted top, a fringed hat and wedge heels
... oh, and the most important accessory - the cocktail!
I wish I had one of those right now
...and it's only morning!!!

Melissah xox

Images Guess via Style Diggers

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Copacabana Girl
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/07/copacabana-girl.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment