Exotic Destinations

Posted by om 0 comments






 Peach Delight
 


I have just started to plan my next holiday. Now that a budget and the time of year have been set I am now faced with the difficult task of choosing a destination. Do I pick a popular tropical destination like Hawaii or Fiji, somewhere in the Mediterranean like Italy or the Greek Islands or do we venture further afield and pick somewhere exotic like Marrakech or Madagascar. My other option is to head to sunny tropical Queensland and save a few extra dollars for our upcoming renovation.  Every time I pick up a new travel brochure I end up changing my mind! I am currently thinking that these photos look like the perfect holiday destination and I am now on the hunt for a resort that looks like this!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3-4, 5 {fashion story by Coastal Style}

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Exotic Destinations
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/07/exotic-destinations.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment