Happy Birthday To Me!

Posted by om 0 comments








Today is my birthday ...yeah!

I am very excited ... 
not only is today a sunny Sunday but it's also a long weekend.
I have wonderful plans for my birthday weekend,
which go something like this :~
a romantic dinner at my favourite restarant
a house filled with pink flowers
long beach walks and ice-creams
catch ups with friends and family
Gold Class movie tickets and
a layered birthday cake with lots of calories!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34a, 4b, 5, edited by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Happy Birthday To Me!
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2014/03/happy-birthday-to-me.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment