Caribbean Cool

Posted by om 0 comments

 




 


On my bucket list is a trip to the Caribbean. I love any tropical destination but high on the list are the Islands of the Caribbean. Apart from the obvious wow factors of the beaches and the scenic beauty I am fascinated by the local architecture and the colours associated with this exotic destination. I love the distinctive style of the houses and the tropical colour palette of the interiors. I'm huge fan of cane, rattan and sisal and these natural fibres play such an important role in their decorating schemes. One day, I would love to explore this part of the world and experience it for myself!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Caribbean Cool
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/03/caribbean-cool.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment