Friday Favorites

Posted by om 0 comments

This photo totally cracked me up! Look at those dresses! And shoes! Too cute! Reminds me of a school project. I love simple ideas that have a ton of impact. To make your own check out the Brown Sack Easter Mask DIY from Oh Happy Day!





Today we had a little hint of the weather that's soon to come. Can't wait for no more coats...and day and evenings that require only hoodies or sweatshirts. I love this classic heather gray Champ sweatshirt from Hello Apparel...and it's unisex!




Fimo clay is so great for projects like this one. This little tutorial! would be so fab for a craft night with friends.



As you may know, my home is filled with mini pianos. The black and white keys are what most draws me to them. I just feel like you'd hum a little tune every time you stepped upon this super fun doormat.







I've been drooling over these pillow covers from Goods by Grinn for a while now. I follow them on Instagram and every time I see the pillows my heart flutters! I ADORE the gold polka dots! And the heart pillows in Gold, Pink, And Aqua! I seriously want them ALL! Geez Man!


Are these a riot or what? Gold bullion eggs! I LOVE Fun and interesting Easter Egg ideas! This tutorial  is sure to gild your holiday weekend.

Wow, what a busy week! I really cannot wait for the Spring...the real Spring, with flowers and sunshine and breezes coming in the windows. Hopefully we get some soon. Happy Friday!!
xo, Jenny
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Friday Favorites
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-favorites.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment