Boho Beach Style

Posted by om 0 comments




Boho Style



Boho Beach Chic



I managed to fit in a bit of retail therapy during the week and I'm loving the new season's summer brights -  it looks to me like we have skipped spring all together and landed smack bang in the middle of summer! It was an absolute joy to be amongst so much colour after the dreary greys and browns of winter. I am loving the neon brights, the fluoros and the gelati  pastels that tempted me in the shop windows. Realising that I am just not going to cut it with last season's fashion colours I picked up a few key pieces in the new colours so I am right up to to-date with my summer wardrobe! I am also loving the pops of colour we are seeing for decorating our 'beachy boho chic' holiday shacks! 

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Boho Beach Style
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/07/boho-beach-style.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment