Laundry Inspiration

Posted by om 0 comments










After visiting the new house today to check out the progress - I discovered the builders have almost destroyed my laundry - to be honest it was pretty shocking to start with but it's now it resembles a war zone so I have no choice other than to gut it and start from scratch sooner rather than later. I've been on the look out for some gorgeous laundry inspiration to inspire me in the design of it's reincarnation. I love all the cane baskets, open shelving and jars filled with washing powder. I'll incorporate some of these cute ideas in my new look laundry.

Melissah xox


 Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Laundry Inspiration
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/02/laundry-inspiration.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment