Friday Favorites

Posted by om 0 comments

This week's Friday Favorites are to be viewed with rose tinted glasses. A sampling of things that get us in the Valentine's spirit. A day that is certainly for sweethearts...but I've always attached additional meaning to the day...it's a day dedicated to "love" in general. I love things that inspire love. After all, it's what makes the world go round. So let's give some love to these lovey things!

I've seen this two tone cake technique done in lots of Japanese sweets. I can seriously stare at Japanese sweets all day long. For once I think I might be of the opinion that they actually look "too good to eat!"
Well, I came across this super duper cute double heart Peek-A-Boo Pound Cake ideal for Valentine's Day! So clever! Perfect as a gift for a friend...or imagine leaving this in the break room at work and completely spoiling your coworkers!


Ohh gosh! Candy Cane Crush polish worn over candy pink. Staring down at my fingertips I think I'd want to sip my Eloise pink hot chocolate all day and draw hearts in a notebook.


This little tableau tugs at my heart strings. In our kitchen re-do we'll be painting one whole wall with chalkboard paint...so when I saw this I swooned. Just paint and chalk and a few classic pieces and you've got a perfectly clean well lighted place in which to share dreams with your sweetheart. 


I'm not one for ultra fancy bags...I'm a bit of a magpie and a twelve year old at heart...so utility is the name of the game when it comes to my bags. But of course the bag must be cute as a button! As is this French Paperboy Bag. Love it!

Again, I love tributes to love. And I LOVE comfy and classic heather gray. Add a bunch of sparkle, like you see on this sweatshirt and we've pretty much sealed the deal.


All year round I am gaga for vintage Valentines. I just could die over the colors and overall sweetness that they embody. Here are a couple I found on ebay.



What do you love? What brings out the love in you? I'm really not a cold weather gal...so Valentines comes at just the right time to warm my heart up and get me thrilled about the things that make my world go round.

Happy Friday friends!
xo, Jenny
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Friday Favorites
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/02/friday-favorites_8.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment