Tropical Beach House

Posted by om 0 comments












My husband and I are totally enamoured with anything tropical :- architecture, vegetation, gardens, food, climate, fashion, lifestyle, etc, etc. We would move to Queensland in a flash if it wasn't for kids, established businesses and family. My plan is to retire there, so annual holidays to warm, sunny places keeps me going in the interim. I love the laid-back, open plan, cruisey style of this house in Rio de Janeiro. What an amazing setting and I love the use of natural materials, such as bamboo, woven grass matting, exposed beams and all that timber woodwork. Book me in for a couple of weeks please!

Melissah xox


Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Tropical Beach House
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/09/tropical-beach-house.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment