Weekend Escape

Posted by om 0 comments










I'm loving this rustic weekend getaway with it's white washed walls, concrete floors, and exposed timber ceilings. The palette is fresh and sunny in yellow and white. I love the natural elements including the stone walls, recycled timbers, the metal chairs, sisal rugs and woven pendant light over the dining table.




My beach house is fitted out Country Road homewares. It's my favourite brand of Australian homewares and I can't get past them for towels, bedlinen, dinnerware and great stuff for the kitchen. They are a one stop shop for casual, stylish Aussie homes. There's always a refreshing amount of colour in their range and I think some of their pieces in timber and cane would work equally well in this weekender. I would add some splashes of yellow to tie in with the summery theme! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1-6, 7, 8

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Weekend Escape
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/04/weekend-escape.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment