Glamour Girl

Posted by om 0 comments


 


 






I am not sure whether I'm game enough to wear such skimpy shorts but I could see myself in a few of these knits as we head into slightly cooler Autumn weather. I love the splash of colour and the nautical inspired mix of red, whites and blues. It's funny how this classic combination of colours is always in style, always in Vogue!

{As seen in Vogue Paris 2012}

Melissah xox

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Glamour Girl
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/04/glamour-girl.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment