Weathered Greys

Posted by om 0 comments








I love the weathered greys that come with beachside living. I use a lot of spotted gum and recycled timber cladding in the coastal homes I design. I always specify that they are just oiled and left to grey off naturally with the wind and salt air. This way they subtlely blend into the landscape and their coastal environment. One of my favourite things about Hampton's style architecture is the weathered grey shingles - they lend so much charm and character to the houses they adorn. 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3a, 3b, 4, 5

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Weathered Greys
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/03/weathered-greys.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment