Fresh & Natural

Posted by om 0 comments



 
 


 
I love starting the day with a healthy breakfast ... I have never been one to skip meals and if I missed breakfast I would never be able to get started with the day! At the moment I am into toasted Granola - it's locally made by the bakery. It's chocked full of nuts, seeds and fruit and it's really tasty. I have that with some fresh fuit, freshly squeezed juice, a cup of coffee and then it's off for a easy jog on the beach. It's a perfect way to start the day!
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1a, 1b, 2, 3a, 3b, 4a, 4b    

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Fresh & Natural
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/02/fresh-natural.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment