Bohemian Rhapsody

Posted by om 0 comments


Untitled

 

 





I am loving this splash of colour which has me thinking of far away exotic destinations like Marrakesh, Mexico, Istanbul and Zanzibar. I have been lucky enough to have visited all of these places in my younger days and I fell in love with the colour, the energy and the vibrancy of the people and their cultures. The food is hot and spicy, the architecture is different and exciting and their pasts are full of history.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34a, 4b, 5
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Bohemian Rhapsody
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/02/bohemian-rhapsody.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment