Cool Treats

Posted by om 0 comments









With temperatures hitting 30 degrees on the weekend - the only way to cool down was with an icy treat straight out of the freezer. I am loving these homemade popsicles using exotic fruits such as lychees and pomegranate. I can't resist an old classic like raspberry but I think I'd pass on the tomato flavoured popsicle in the last image. I've never tried one so who knows I might be pleasantly surprised!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2-3, 4, 5, 6
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Cool Treats
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/11/cool-treats.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment