Resort Girl

Posted by om 0 comments







I spent my younger days back packing around Europe, the States and Asia and trucking across Africa but now that I am older and wiser I have discovered the five star resort. So I have happily put my back packing days behind me and taken up luxury travel instead. There's something about Egyption cotton sheets, fluffy white towels, fine dining restaurants, pool bars, mini bars, air conditioning and King size beds that beat a tent everytime! Now I would never swap those early days but it certainly makes me appreciate and the luxuries in life even more! 


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Resort Girl
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/06/resort-girl.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment