My Apricot Trees

Posted by om 0 comments



 
 





One of my favouite things about our new beach house
is the fabulous fruit orchard in the backyard.
There's an old twisted, gnarly pear tree
 that must be at least 70 years old.
We have had a fabulous summer of
sweet and juicy apricots, pears, plums
peaches and apples.
The fruit bowl has been full of delicious fruit
picked straight from the tree, ready for a tasty snack.

Melissah xox

Fresh fruit photos by me - pie and tart photos via La Tartine Gormande + Canelle et Vanille

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest




THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : My Apricot Trees
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-apricot-trees.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment