Summer Movie Night

Posted by om 0 comments


movie

summer-drinks 

striped-vintage-beach-chairs 

striped

outdoor-summer-movie-night


eat-popcorn

MOVIE-NIGHT


Summer’s here and the air is full of anticipation.

You know what I really miss about my childhood summers? 
Drive-in theatres. 
My family and I used to go every summer holiday. 
My brother I curled up with blankets, pillows and snacks in the back seat,
silly with excitement. 

So I am loving this cute DIY backyard cinema.
 It's a great idea for a hot summer's night 
and the kids are sure to love it!

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Summer Movie Night
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2014/01/summer-movie-night.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment