A Splash Of Colour

Posted by om 0 comments
 
 

Colourful details









I love a splash of colour around the house. 

This is simply and easily achieved with a bunch of flowers, a few coloured scatter cushions, some bright artwork or a painted piece of furniture. When it comes to flowers in a beach house I like a few different looks - I'm partial to bright tropical flowers in the summer but during the other seasons I usually always stick to one variety in a single colour to make a strong statement. I also love hand picked flowers straight from the garden - they always look fresh and pretty in a beach house.  

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, editing by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : A Splash Of Colour
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-splash-of-colour.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment