Christmas Baking

Posted by om 0 comments












When I was a little girl and a teenager I would head over to my cousins with a box of groceries and a few of my favourite recipes for a weekend of Christmas baking. At the end of the weekend I would be armed with tinfuls of Christmas star cookies, mince pies, gingerbread, rum balls and short bread. There was always enough to last us through the holidays! 

Ever since then for me Christmas and home baked goodies go hand in hand.

Melissah xox

Images via Sweet Pauledited by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Christmas Baking
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-baking.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment