A Coastal Christmas

Posted by om 0 comments




These nautically inspired Christmas Decorations from Domayne 
are perfect for a coastal Christmas!





A Coastal Christmas



One my favourite things about Christmas is decorating the tree.
I grew up with a small plastic tree so now I have to have the real McCoy
It has to be a real pine tree,
hand picked and as big as I can fit in the house!
I don't do things by halves!
Nothing beats the smell and look of a real tree. 

Because we live by the sea and it's summer 
I go for a relaxed coastal theme.
I stick with a simple palette of aquas or blues with white and silver.
I'm loving all these cute nautically inspired decorations from Domayne ~
they would look great on my Xmas tree.
   
Melissah xox

Images via Domayne, editing and moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : A Coastal Christmas
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/12/a-coastal-christmas.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment