Friday Favorites

Posted by om 0 comments


It's Friday and it seems like it took until now to actually feel like we're settled after Atlanta. Yesterday being Halloween helped. Any time a holiday rolls around it seems to set the calendar straight. We've got mild weather here on the Jersey Shore and we're hoping the weekend stays this way. I want to get right to these favorites since you guys have been reading super long posts all week here. I know I don't usually feature lavender here on the blog but wow! does it work in the room above and below. 


 This room make me smile BIG! The gold paired with the lavender is perfect! The quirky grouping of art...I just really love it all! check out the full tour over on Apartment Therapy. And jeez do I wanna give that pup a squeeze!




Nathalie Lete is one of my favorite artists. You may have seen her designs on dinnerware at Anthropologie. I actually have a coloring book featuring her artwork. These rugs seriously make my heart skip a beat!





I'm a big fan of perfectly worn denim...and I am a sucker for denim vests. I love this knitted sleeve jacket. I think I need it. Aaron wears his denim jacket as long as he can...layering hoodies and sweaters underneath to warm 'em up a bit. I don't mind being the semi matching couple...it actually happens naturally with the two of us anyway.



Love this Morning Stars Infinity scarf. Neutral but whimsical...because of the stars. 


 

The incredible work of artist Maurizio Anzeri 


There's just something about these pieces. They're at once pretty...and maybe a tad bit scary. 


There's a touch of the Guillermo Del Toro magic in them. 


I've blogged my love of Marimekko before...and this sweater has got me again...it is such a classic! I think it suits Aaron but it's totally out of my budget. But I know he can find his version. Aaron prefers H&M level prices.

Ok, that's all for now...just wanted to keep it short and sweet. I should be back tomorrow to show you some great gifts and goodies from Atlanta! Hope you guys kick off the weekend in style!

xo, Jenny...and Aaron says hi!


THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Friday Favorites
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/11/friday-favorites_1.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment