St Barts Retreat

Posted by om 0 comments










Petra Nemcova


Most of my design work is large scale, ultra modern, architectural beach houses.
I rarely showcase this kind of style on my blog.
But here is one that caught my eye ~
maybe it's the perfect tropical location and that stunning view.
I like the minimal fuss-free interior, the simple colour palette
and the lovely use of timber to give it warmth.

 Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : St Barts Retreat
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/10/st-barts-retreat.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment