Happiness in Pink!

Posted by om 0 comments





 







Pink is happiness!

That goes without saying with me.
I'm like one of those little girl's who never grew out of pink!

I have spent a lot of years controlling my passion for pink
but I have finally decided to let go a little and celebrate the colour
 in all the things I love.

Strawberry ice-cream and summer clothes,
lipsticks and nail polish
perfumes and flowers
and decorating my favourite spaces
 like my hobby room and walk-in-robe.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 5a, 5b, 6, 7, 8-9

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Happiness in Pink!
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/10/happiness-in-pink.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment