Chic Surf Shack

Posted by om 0 comments








 


Get The Look

 
Surf Shack Chic
 

I'm a summer girl through and through
 so I'm very lucky to be living by the beach all year round.
I feel like I'm permanently on holidays ... well almost!

So when I see a cute beach house that's well decorated it warms my heart!
This 850 sq foot surf shack proves good things do come in small packages!!
The owners wanted to maintain the surf culture of Newport Beach and 
preserve the elements of the cottage that made it so unique and charming.
It has a casual beachy vibe that's laid-back, relaxed and comfortable.
A great getaway for a lazy weekend! 

Melissah xox
  
All images via Coastal Living, moodboard by Coastal Style


 Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Chic Surf Shack
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/10/chic-surf-shack.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment