Think Pink

Posted by om 0 comments




I'm just crazy about the colour pink! 


 

 




Lovin' this pretty pink inspiration!


Think Pink


I am pink girl through and through.
If it wasn't for my husband ~
I would decorate my entire house in shades of pink, white and aqua!
Thankfully he keeps me under control and
we end up with something that we're both happy with
and a little less girly!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Think Pink
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/09/think-pink.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment