Missing In Action!

Posted by om 0 comments


Surf's Up!


Dear All...
So sorry for my unexpected abscence but this has been my week so far ....
Moved House
Moved Office
Installed half a kitchen, bathroom, pantry, store room and laundry
Painted like a maniac
Spent 5 days trying to get internet and telephone up and running
Harassed plumbers, electricians and a zillion other trades to finish off so I could move in yesterday
Squeezed in a bit of work
Unpacked boxes 
Received countless furniture deliveries and set up a new house.

I'm exhausted but it's started to take shape.

A few more weeks and we should have something that resembles a home!
Still don't have a tap but I have a flushing loo so I won't complain.

Now I have internet I will be merrily posting away as if life was normal! 

Melissah xox

Images via Pink Lemonade
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Missing In Action!
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/08/missing-in-action.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment