Vintage Surf Style

Posted by om 0 comments









I LOVE THE BEACH / SURF HOME VIBE...
so I'm loving this vintage surfer mix!

Today we are hanging my husband's vintage surf boards at the new house.
No easy task - they are huge and weigh a tonne.
Tettering off the top step of a ladder holding a Mal isn't my idea of fun decorating!
I'm petrified they will come crashing down on the new polished boards!
However, I know they will make my husband happy and they'll help create 
that low key beach house look we're after.

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Vintage Surf Style
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/07/vintage-surf-style.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment