Tropical Safari

Posted by om 0 comments









Tribal Groove


I always favour design with a slightly exotic, eclectic mix.
I like mixing cultures, textures and styles ~
to create something unique and individual.
I try to incorporate collections, vintage treasures and travel souvenirs
into the design to give a home personality and character.
I love this clever mix of African artefacts and tropical flair.

Melissah xox

Images via House Beautiful

Check out my other blogs Scrapbookand Country Style Chic
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Tropical Safari
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/07/tropical-safari.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment