Tropic of Capricorn

Posted by om 0 comments












 
When it comes to picking a holiday destination 
I always favour beach holidays.
Which is a little bit odd considering I live by the beach.
You think I would be enticed by bright lights and bustling cities
or the peace and quiet of the countryside
but I find myself drawn to the sea wherever I am.
However my holiday picks are
usually always somewhere, exotic and tropical
preferably somewhere hot, humid and five star!
PS : Must-have prerequisite ~ a good pool and bar!!!

Melissah xox

Images via 1a, 1b, 2, 3a, 3b, 4, 5a, 5b, 67, 8

Check out Tropical Style on Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Tropic of Capricorn
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/07/tropic-of-capricorn.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment