A Stylish Weekend At The Hamptons

Posted by om 0 comments



 


Outdoor Living



Navy Chic



I love the idea of a summer in the Hamptons
~ I have been watching too many 'Revenge' episodes
and have become obsessed with anything to do with the Hamptons!
How perfect to be lunching on the patio,
chatting, laughing and catching up on the social gossip ~
followed by a relaxing afternoon, sunning on a pool lounge!
I think I could slip into that lifestyle very easily!

Now I just need the house, the car and the wardrobe
to match the lifestyle!!!

Melissah xox


Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : A Stylish Weekend At The Hamptons
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-stylish-weekend-at-hamptons.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment