Ocean Fresh

Posted by om 0 comments



 





As a little girl I used to hate the taste of fish, fishing and the smell of fish.
It's funny how your taste changes over the years.
Now that I live on the coast ~
I love freshly caught fish and seafood
I really enjoy a day out fishing and
one of favouite speciality dishes is crispy-skinned pan fried Atlantic Salmon.
I usually cook it in summer when I can open up all the doors and windows
because I'm still a bit funny about fishy smells!

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Ocean Fresh
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/04/ocean-fresh.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment