Friday Favorites

Posted by om 0 comments



I have no prob at all stating that with or without kiddos in my life I am all over this Animal Gift Wrap from le petit pot! Oh Jeez Louise! Cuteness Overload!! I can so so so see a little party vignette based on this theme! A cake, cupcakes, confetti, noise makers...heck lets all wear bandit masks like that fella in the center!



The approach of Springtime has me excited for color! I wouldn't mind if these Down to the Wire wedges were my Easter shoes. Yes, I am 7 years old and still think about Easter Outfits.


If you were to look around our home you'd quickly pick up on one of my fave things to decorate with: aqua tinted mercury glass! I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame! Though I will say that I won't just settle on any. But if I find the right shape and shade...oh jeez there is no stopping me.  So it goes without saying that when I saw these candlesticks and glass glitter candles from Pottery Barn I just about drooled on my self.


Here on our mantel you can see two of my favorite pieces. A pair of candlesticks that Aaron gave me as a gift a few years ago. And what do I keep in them? Gold glitter candles! So of course I just felt instant simpatico when I saw those Pottery Barn photos! 



This ring! From Kate Spade is just so much fun! Almost looks like the dollhouse version of when I see Aaron's glasses laying around.



And it comes as a bangle bracelet too! 




Ahhh! So I've been meaning to share these with you guys for a few weeks now! The lovely and talented Claudine Hellmuth has created some of the most adoooorbs printables ever! These little ovens are party favor boxes! They hold one cupcake! Could you just die? And the cuteness doesn't stop there! Go see!! 


I got quite the kick out of this photo from a 1945 story on "good grooming". The caption to this picture asserted that a "rosebud mouth is especially bad on round faces."


Aaron's mom sent me a link to these Bunny Race Cars the other day. Ummm... Just STOP! So cute it hurts! Like run out right this second and get the stuff to make em cute! When I pinned these fellas the other day I had a few gals sadly let me know that they could no longer get their hands on twinkies...but fear not my friends...Little Debbie makes Cloud Cakes which are total doppelgangers.

Well...that's what I got! My Faves for the week! Totally thrilled for the weekend! We'll be working, planning, annnd I'll be taking some pics of the new studio to share with you guys! Some eye candy and a little wall/paint tutorial! Annnd I totally want you guys to meet February's feature Sponsor! Francine from Callaloo Soup! I have a great interview with her for you guys! Let the weekend begin!!

Love from the NJ Shore!
xo Jenny...and Aaron says hi!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Friday Favorites
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-favorites_1.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment