Shabby Chic Style - Get The Look

Posted by om 0 comments







 

 


Re-create this look


 Shabby Chic Style


For a long time now it has been my dream 
to own a white weatherboard cottage by the sea
and decorate it in a 'shabby chic' vintage style.
A combination of the looks above would be just perfect. 
My current house is 1970's fibro shack beach house meets surfie! 
This look has been mainly influenced by my husband,
who's a mad keen surfer and a keen collector of vintage surfboards!

We're very excited to finally have bought our white weatherboard dreamhouse
so I 'm busily collecting magazine clippings and
getting lots of fab ideas for the decorating side of things.
In the meantime it is disaster zone as we undergo a major reno.
To keep myself sane, I content myself with these gorgeous pics
and remind myself that it will all be worth it in the end!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2-7 Coastal Style Pinterest, Mood Board by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Shabby Chic Style - Get The Look
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/02/shabby-chic-style-get-look.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment