Friday Favorites

Posted by om 0 comments


Stuff is so inspiring! I know that's a particularly general statement...but I guess it's meant to be. The things that inspire me on a daily basis are so random and range across such a broad spectrum of categories, genres, and mediums. I could never box them up for safe keeping...to pull out on a rainy day when I'm feeling especially dull. Yeah sure, I've got Pinterest etc...but sometimes I find it's best to let stuff find you when it's ready to find you. And that's what so many of my Friday Favorites are...wonderful things that travel through space and find me in just the right mood with just the right eyes for seeing them. I hope this week's Friday Faves find you in a blissfully receptive state.

Starting with Ohhh goodness!! This dress I spied over at Hello Holiday. Pair this with black tights and a cardigan and look out! I could decorate a room around this dress.


 

These tights  embellished with "love text" are so fab! I love when texture and pattern aren't merely texture and pattern...it's what I love about art journaling.



The Art of Louis Boudreault  absolutely floors me. The layers, the color...and jeez, the large format of them! Again, it's impossible for these not to find their way into my creative process. 



It's so simple and yet so easy to forget. As the studio starts to come together I could see this print occupying some wall space in there.



I adore this necklace from Pygmy Hippo Shoppe. One of the cutest shops on the face of the earth that I vow to visit in real life one day! 


Oh jeez...these are just too cute! Our bathroom has a vintage boardwalk theme...well I should say HAD...thanks a lot Hurricane Sandy. Right now it needs to be gutted. The floor fell in... the walls, ceiling, shower, tiles, vanity, all need to be replaced...yeah, so pretty much evvverything. So I guess we'll be starting from scratch. I'm not sure if we'll stick to what we had or try something brand new. Either way these would really make me happy! 


Ohh man: neeed! If you know me you know that I've been all about GOLD forevs...like when most peeps thought gold was only "still worn" on Staten Island. I've been rocken' my gold bamboo door knockers since I was 14! And my first crush was Mr. T. yep! The mass of gold necklaces, the camo pants rolled up, the combat boots, and the best haircut in the business! Well, that said...I need this set.

Ok, hope you were inspired to do the thing you do. (and bless you if Shopping is your thing!) Happy Friday!
xo, Jenny
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Friday Favorites
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/02/friday-favorites_1.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment