Colour My Summer

Posted by om 0 comments



Colour My Summer

 

 



I love bright colours
both around the house and in my wardrobe 
~ they make me happy!
I buy bright flowers to freshen up the house each week,
we have bright bed linen and lots of colourful artwork.
I think the combination of all the colours
makes it a warm, happy and inviting home.
I also love wearing bright colours because
it makes me feel like I'm in holiday mode!

Melissah xox

Images via 1-2, 3 fashion story by Coastal Style,  4, 5

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Colour My Summer
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/02/colour-my-summer.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment