My New Beach House - 3D Renders

Posted by om 0 comments








I am very lucky to be married to a landscape architect and a 3D designer ... especially when you are renovating and decorating a new house! My husband not only has designed the new garden layout and planting design but he has also down all the architectural drawings and design for the house as well as totally modeled my new beach house in 3D (above). At high res on a big screen these 3d visualisations look like photos at first glance. He has modeled the house, garden, new driveway as well as all the rooms inside with my new joinery designs. We have put in all the new furniture - just to make sure everything fits and looks good before buying. It's such a handy tool to have and great way to design - he's such a clever hubby!

Melissah xox

Images via Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : My New Beach House - 3D Renders
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-new-beach-house-3d-renders.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment