Friday Favorites

Posted by om 0 comments
It's Friday! That means I've got some Friday Favorites for you...

Ahhh! I could just faint. This sweet sweet little locker on wheels will be coming to IKEA in February! I'm willing to bet it will be as popular as the Raskog cart that has been alllll over Instagram and blogs...and yes we own one as well! :) 



I'm really really loving these clogs! They are so so not in my budget..but always fun to mentally play dress up! And there's something about these that's even inspiring some home decor ideas I have right now.

Saw this pink "pastel power ring" pop up today on Hello Holiday's Instagram and knew I had to have it! So simple and sweet. I feel like if you're wearing this ring you must also be holding a macaron from Laduree.



When I first came across World Market via pinterest I was so excited! So many fantastic items! Furniture, kitchen decor, and organization, pillows etc...  This cookie tin is just beeeyond up my alley! I so wish we had a World Market location near us!


Another super adorable vintage inspired piece that I'd love! This cake carrier would look adorable in our newly renovated kitchen and I know I'd also get plenty of practical use out of it being a cake baking enthusiast! I'm hoping that we'll come across a World Market location one day when we're on the road at an art retreat. I'm pretty sure I'll go nuts.





Ahh!! I finally got myself a wallet! yes I know it sounds a bit cuckoo...but I just haven't had one in about 12 years! I seriously just use the inside zipper pocket of my purses. I had been holding out for something super cute and I was beyond excited to find this one! And here you see it next to my new Ipad case!! Eeee! Yes you are right...the Ipad case was indeed a Friday Favorite a little while ago! :) But I had to bring it up again to show that at least sometimes I treat myself to a favorite thing. It is perfection! 



I'm certainly a hat girl in the winter, and I just adore both of these from nessavendettaknits on etsy. Love how chunky and cartoon like they are. And even though I'm gaga for color I seem to mainly stay close to a pretty neutral and classic palette when it comes to everyday fashion.


Hooray for Friday! It's not just good for Friday Favorites...it also means that there's a new episode of Portlandia on tonight!! 

What do you guys have planned? We're just trying to stay busy and warm. 
No matter what you do have a great weekend!!
xo Jenny
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Friday Favorites
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-favorites_18.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment