Friday Favorites

Posted by om 0 comments



Ahhh when this showed up in my inbox I was wide eyed! I am such a sucker for these Too Faced themed value kits. Ohh and the little accompanying tutorial cards are just too cute! I love this one to bits! The "No makeup makeup" kit which is a part of the Spring 2013 Boudoir Beauty collection.

Read a little more about it from TooFaced.com...

What It Is:
Our new multitasking face palette is your answer to creating the illusion of flawlessness. The collection is dedicated to complexion perfection, for a flawless, “I was born perfect” look any time of the day. The kit has everything you need to create a complete look so it’s great for traveling (or sleepovers.)  

More To Love:
A complete palette of six products to create the perfect No Makeup Makeup look:
Shimmer Veil 
Crème Blush 
Powder Blush 
Concealer 
Luminizer 
Brightener 
Includes our signature how-to Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.






I'm a boot girl and a platform shoe girl and a combination of both girl. But my day to day running around, working in the studio, or hanging out shoezies of choice are good ol' chucks. And I would love love love some grey ones! These polka dot cuties will add some fun to any outfit!



and this pair in light grey totally works for me as well...



And while I'm at it...the same goes for this charcoal gray pair! I honestly wouldn't mind owning all three pair! Of course it won't happen...and of course I'm dashing my hopes within a sentence of even mentioning them. My middle name is frugal. Yes, I know you already know. ;) 



I LOVE these lanterns! Such a great look! And they are an easy to DIY! I'd love to make some for the living room!  
Made from decorative aluminum sheets that you can find in the building materials aisle of Home Depot. For years me and Aaron have been constructing pretty things out of less than pretty materials and these look right up our alley. These require metal snips, wire, some cylinder shapes...like soup cans...and some spray paint to finish them with.  Just add candles!



Homemade Moon Pies!!! Ahh! yeah...enough said.


Yep...black and cream stripes. Old habits die hard. I love this bag. I may have blogged a very similar one a while ago that I found on etsy. You can always find a bag like this on my wish list. It's totally a signature Jenny bag. Oh man, I would use the heck out of it.


So guys...I really just want you to know that I am so happy to be feeling a bit more normal. And I am so excited about what we have to look forward to over the coming months. I don't mean to sound like a broken record...but gosh, coming off of Stupidstorm Sandy and such a couple of life altering months makes me really appreciate any bits of sunshine or hints of promise. The little things are magnified.  And I know I'm just overly emotional from everything but really really...thanks for being here! And thanks for your comments and for being a part of all this stuff we have here in blogland. 

Have a fabulous weekend my friends!
xo Jenny
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Friday Favorites
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-favorites_11.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment