Off On Holiday

Posted by om 0 comments


I'm feeling free





 

This time tomorrow I will be sipping Mai Tais and Pina Coladas by the pool at The Sheraton Mirage, Port Douglas. I must say I'm dead excited, even more so knowing it's just a relaxing, romantic getaway for hubby and me! Sounds mean, I know, but teenage kids can wear you down so it's nice to have a break without them. I'm looking forward to our pool view room with it's king size bed and mini bar! I'm very excited about the seafood buffet, tropical summer salads, the pool bar at 'Happy Hour', sunset walks along the beach, 30 degree temperatures, swimming in the warm tropical ocean, bright blue skies and getting back into summer clothes again.

I have teed up my posts whilst I'm away and I know I will be able to read my comments each day but I will have to catch up on everyone's blog and commenting the weekend I get back. I hope everyone has a good week!    

Melissah xox
 
Images via 1, 2, 3a, 3b, 4a, 4b, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Off On Holiday
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/10/off-on-holiday.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment