Aussie Beach Style

Posted by om 0 comments




Re-create this style.


Decor ideas






Today I’m showcasing a contemporary Australian beach house photographed by Hannah Blackmore, a well known Sydney photographer – you may have seen some of her work featured in Adore magazine.

This home features many elements I incorporate in my own work, natural stone floors, relaxed oversized modern sofas, freestanding baths and lots of texture. I love the interesting coastal vignettes - this stylish beach house is full of beautiful inspiration and clever ideas.

Melissah xox



Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Aussie Beach Style
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/10/aussie-beach-style.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment