Summer Ready

Posted by om 0 comments









Oh my gosh - it's that time of the year when the panic sets in. Summer is only just around the corner and the big question is 'have we got ourselves in shape for summer, swimwear and days at the beach'? The magazines and papers are full of advice, tips, diets and exercise regimes. That all seems far too hard to me. I prefer the gradual, less drastic approach and I try to eat well all year round and keep up the exercise right through winter. Boring, I know but when it comes to summer I'm always glad I've done the hard yards. I find routine and good habits are easier to stick too than fad diets and bursts of exercise. Which approach do you take?
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

 
Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Summer Ready
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/09/summer-ready.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment