Bohemian Chic

Posted by om 0 comments



 


 
 


I see places like this and it sets my imaginative running. As charming, quaint and quirky as it is - I have this great desire to go in, slap on a coat of white paint and freshen it up. I love the beachy, boho vibe of the place, I love vintage, shabby chic and rustic styles but I still like them to look fresh and crisp with just the odd bit of distressing or flakey paint! I would love to get my hands on this and put my own stamp on it. Once complete, I would entertain my friends on the porch wearing my maxi dress sipping on a Pina Colada!

Melissah xox

Fashion, house images via Beach Coast Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Bohemian Chic
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/09/bohemian-chic.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment