Winner - Best Beach Blog Competition

Posted by om 0 comments




It's Party Time !!







Well I have very exciting news today
I've just found out that Coastal Style
won the Style-Passport

2012 Beach Blog Award


Without everyone's vote that would never have happened
so a huge thank-you to everyone who voted.
I'm thrilled and excited that people follow along and comment
let alone that I would win an award for anything!

Thanks to Style-Passport for hosting the competition.
For up-date news on stylish destination fashion and beauty
as well as travel hot spots ~ check out their blog HERE.





Also special thanks to  judge, Maya Claughton from Ibiza Blog who wrote :-

“My fave is Coastal Style as it fuses fashion, interiors, architecture & lifestyle.
 It’s well written and the photography is great”. 
Maya Claughton x


Guess what I'll be doing tonight ~
opening a chilled bottle of French Champagne
kept on reserve in the fridge for special occasions like this.
I'll be getting very merry indeed!
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Winner - Best Beach Blog Competition
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/08/winner-best-beach-blog-competition.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment