Spanish Getaway

Posted by om 0 comments







What a house and what a view!
This amazing Spanish holiday villa is so very me.
I love the restrained colour palette so all eyes are on the view.
I love the light, bright colours with just a hint of green,
the coffee table is one of my faves which I have used on a few jobs
and what a perfect setting for an alfresco brunch out on the deck.
I could easily see myself in a bikini and a sarong 
hanging out at this stylish retreat!  

Melissah xox
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Spanish Getaway
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/07/spanish-getaway.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment