One Year Anniversary

Posted by om 0 comments




 


A Big Thanks!

 Just a quick hello to say a huge thank-you.
Today is my one year anniversary of
 'Coastal Style'
and I'm in the mood for celebrating!
I have had so much fun in putting this blog together
and I just wanted to say thanks for keeping me company
on this happy, little blogging adventure!
Thanks for stopping by and an
extra special thanks to those who take the time to say a few words.
I just wanted everyone to know it puts a huge smile on my face!

Oh ... I have another reason for celebrating today -
I just found out I was listed in the top 5 for the
'Best Beach Blog Competition'
by Style-Passport
so thank-you to everyone who went to the trouble of voting for me.
It was a real honor to be on the list! 

Melissah xox

Images via A Creative Mint (edited by Coastal Style)

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : One Year Anniversary
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/07/one-year-anniversary.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment