Best Beach Blogs Competition 2012

Posted by om 0 comments




Today Tania Maree from Scandi Coast Home dropped me a line to say she had voted me for on the 2012 Style-Passport Summer Beach Blogs Competition! This was all news to me, so I headed over to Style-Passport Blog to see what this competition was all about. Anyway, I was very excited and honoured to be nominated for the award. Style-Passport is a great blog on fashion and beauty for your holidays and travel ... right up my alley! Anyway pop over and check it out and vote for your favourite Coastal blog - just by voting you'll be in the running to win a great little prize package that includes a pair of sunnies, a Missoni poncho, and a pair of Havaianas (my summer basic). Voting ends Wednesday, July 25 - so cast your vote before then! If you don't win anything at least your might discover some great new 'beachy' blogs.

You just need to enter your email: click here 
and if you happen to vote me for me - a big
THANK YOU!!


Competion prize


Melissah xox

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Best Beach Blogs Competition 2012
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/07/best-beach-blogs-competition-2012.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment